Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Our Bike Rides and 15 year Wedding Anniversary Memories :-)

*Today was a great day, one of those days when there is sun but you can feel a cool wind? ...as we headed out for our morning ride to have breakfast, the cool wind couldn't have felt better, last night was also wonderful too! the ride on the bike down to south beach was pure joy, at times I would just close my eyes and just feel the ride as my husband would ride us to the beach, the night was beautiful!...I really enjoy our rides so much it gives me a certain feeling I can't explain as well as I'm able to feel it, one of my favorite long rides was down to the keys for our 15 year anniversary this year, the ride down there was pure bliss :-P ... DH's bike the "Bumblebee" as he named it rides very nice and is very much a joy for us :-) ...I'll share some of our pictures from our trip down to Key West.

 

 
 
 


 
I'm very thankful for our 15 years together ....He knows me so well and always surprises me with very thoughtful surprises and I feel so love! 

Happy 15 years to us! 

"The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your reruns, then your marriage is a gift from the gods."
 I love this quote ^ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment