Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Gabs "My Sweet Angel"

Aren't we all our children's #1 fans? ...I think as moms we all are :-)
What a pure joy of full happiness are they! ...I have been very blessed to be a stay at home mommy to my babes, with that blessing I have had the blessing of being able to be a part of their lives full time, I haven't missed a single first and for that I am forever thankful to God for giving me the possibility to experience this full time mommy joy.  I know being a full time mommy is not for everyone but it has been for me :-) 


For Mother's Day my daughter at exactly midnight gave me this heart she had been working on to show me her love! ...I am so blessed to have her and Edel.


This Bird she painted takes my breath away
Yup! I am truly her #1 fan :-)

 

She is always so proud and happy to show me everything that she makes in art, and I make sure to display her art around my house, there is no better decorations than your children's hard work :-)




Last but not least a picture of my sweet angel that fell a sleep on me on one of our late runs to the bakery late at night :-)


"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
Charles R. Swindoll
...In my case is them who make a daily deposit in my memory bank :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment