Sunday, September 14, 2014

     Well is been a long time since the last time I blogged anything, a lot has happened in 3 years! ... Now I am going through a new phase in my life, I'm dealing with new experiences, feelings of loss and sadness as my Sissy moved away to another state. But my first priority continue to be my babes and that could just never change, when I look at my babes I realize I am with no doubt were I need to be, being a mother is very hard but is all I ever wanted to be and even though at times it may feel challenging is the best experience in the world for me, they are my everything. I love my family so much and I am so thankful for my kids and my wonderful husband, they are all a gift from God to me.







It seems like at the end we all ended up in different parts of the world but we will always be united by our love for each other, life seems to change sometimes but the true love we feel inside can never go away no matter how far we all end up from our love ones. I love my sister so much and I am so happy that she is going to experience so many positive things in her life with her own family, and at the end thats what true love is about, is about being happy for the ones we love and always wishing them best and being happy for them when we see them happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment